New Documentary “A Fall From Freedom”
Bay Area filmmaker Stanley M. Minasian has released the first film to expose the long and controversial history of the captive whale and dolphin industry. Whales and dolphins have inspired the imagination of people all over the world, symbolizing not only unique intelligence, but also a sense of ultimate freedom in their marine environment and a comradeship among herd mates that we envy and admire. Narrated by actor and activist Mike Farrell, A Fall from Freedom explores the illegal capture and transport of killer whales and the thousands of dolphins that have been killed in order to provide marine parks and aquariums with new or replacement animals, as well as the ability of these facilities to deceive the public with well-funded public relations campaigns.
A Fall From Freedom features interviews with EII Dolphin Project staffers including Ric O'Barry and David Phillips, and many others.
To order a copy of the film, or to view it online, go to www.afallfromfreedom.org
- Earth Island to Defend Belugas In Court Case
- Jedol and Sampal are Free - We Have Proof!
- UPDATE Watch It LIVE Orca Freedom Concert & Auction & T-shirts
- SeaWorld Loses OSHA Court Case
- JAAN Education in Indonesia
- Interim Study for Orca Bill AB 2140
- We Remember Angel
- Freeing Orcas in California AB 2140
- Stunning Victory in UN Court for Whales
- AB 2140 Committee Member Contact Info