The Story of Sampal
By Laura Bridgeman
This is the story of a dolphin named Sampal.
Sampal is a creature that spent the first decade of her life in the waters around Jeju Island, off the coast of South Korea. Sadly, abuse and exploitation have featured heavily in her life. But her story also has a happy development, one that should give us pause when considering how we treat these beings of the sea....
Donate to Ric O'Barry's Dolphin Project to support rehabilitation and release projects.
- Help Stop Dolphin Shows in Greece
- Last Thoughts on My Last Day in Taiji
- Thank You Thank You Thank You
- Captive Cetaceans in Taiji
- Save Japan Dolphins Seven Seas Auction
- Violent and Brutal Week in Taiji
- Rizzo’s Dolphins Die in the Cove
- Back on the Ground in Taiji
- Kat Kramers New Documentary FALLOUT
- Where Is SeaWorld?