The Story of Sampal
This is the story of a dolphin named Sampal.
Sampal is a creature that spent the first decade of her life in the waters around Jeju Island, off the coast of South Korea. Sadly, abuse and exploitation have featured heavily in her life. But her story also has a happy development, one that should give us pause when considering how we treat these beings of the sea....
Donate to Ric O'Barry's Dolphin Project to support rehabilitation and release projects.
- California Legislation to Ban Orca Captivity
- Thanks to Our Auction Donors!
- Kiss the Sky Orca Freedom Concert
- Malibu Proclamation Says Dolphins Deserve Rights to Freedom and Life
- SeaWorld’s Pathetic Open Letter
- Taiji Striped Dolphin Family Devastated
- Arielle the Singer Songwriter Dolphin Activist
- Dolphin Hunt in Solomon Islands
- Update on Angel in Taiji Whale Museum
- An Angel in the New York Times