The Story of Sampal
This is the story of a dolphin named Sampal.
Sampal is a creature that spent the first decade of her life in the waters around Jeju Island, off the coast of South Korea. Sadly, abuse and exploitation have featured heavily in her life. But her story also has a happy development, one that should give us pause when considering how we treat these beings of the sea....
Donate to Ric O'Barry's Dolphin Project to support rehabilitation and release projects.
- Jedol and Sampal are Free - We Have Proof!
- UPDATE Orca Freedom Concert & Auction & T-shirts
- SeaWorld Loses OSHA Court Case
- JAAN Education in Indonesia
- Interim Study for Orca Bill AB 2140
- We Remember Angel
- Freeing Orcas in California AB 2140
- Stunning Victory in UN Court for Whales
- AB 2140 Committee Member Contact Info
- AB 2140 Full Text